Friday, September 18, 2009

Stuff


It is still rainy!! I can't believe this weather and you can already feel that fall has arrived.


I picked more vegetables from the garden today. We have one little watermelon. The plants are growing very slowly but we will see if it turns into anything before it freezes.




William was trying to get the yellow container on the shelves and couldn't reach it. He was whinning for it, comes over to me and pats me to let me know he needed help. This is his way of telling me he needs something, I love it :)


This is what we had for dinner: pinto beans soaked and then cooked for eight hours, add potatoes, green beans, carrots and celery. It's alright but I need to find something that adds pozaz to it, some kind of seasoning or maybe I just need to add more of what I do now?!


James, as usual, was whinning about not wanting to eat. And then all of a sudden he told me that I should take a picture of him crying. But it turned into a silly smile instead :)

It has been a good day but James for some reason pooped in his pants. He was outside so I think he just didn't make it. Other than that it was a very productive day, thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment