Thursday, September 10, 2009

Start

This will be new for me. It is hard to know what to write. Guess that will take time and it will start flowing easier. I'll start with how today has been so far. I stayed up after Jim left for work and he switched again to days instead of graveyard. I went to the Dollar Store yesterday and got some stuff for James to play with.



He had a lot of fun. Playing with glue, cutting and putting the stickers on. I am going to have to do this more often for him. He really gets carried away with the glue!! And with William I gave him some cheerios and a shoe string, strung some on for him and of course he started eating :)




Jim finished (he still has to do the grout and stain it) the back splash behind where our wood stove goes. Next will be the floor...


All in all it has been a great week so far. James went to Awanas las night and had a blast! Jim, William and I went to Smiths and stocked up on groceries. Now I think I might try to take a quick nap. Never mind, I am too awake and James just woke up!! It will be an early night!

2 comments:

  1. The backsplash looks great! I will have to show Jonny, b/c he wants to do something similar in my sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. He used flagstone and copper slate. He cut the flagstone to look like tiles. He comes up with great ideas and it really does look great. What we use to seal it is wood sealer so it will look really shiny. The copper slate is what we have in the kitchen for back splash and it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete